NEW: Our updated forms are now available in both the Download Forms link and through the Submit Reports Online link. Please make sure to pay special attention to new expense lines and line changes on your Monthly Report.
- Monday, January 19th, 2015 for Martin Luther King Day
- Monday, February 16th, 2015 for Presidents’ Day
- Friday, April 3rd, 2015 for Good Friday
- Monday, May 25th, 2015 for Memorial Day
- Friday, July 3rd, 2015 for Independence Day
- Monday, September 7th, 2015 for Labor Day
- Monday, October 12th, 2015 for Columbus Day
- Wednesday, November 25th, 2015 closed and will reopen Monday, November 30th for the Thanksgiving Holiday
- Wednesday, December 23rd, 2015 close at 12:00 and will reopen Monday, December 28th for the Christmas Holiday
- These dates are subject to change. Call our office at (800) 879-6605, if you have any questions.
YOUR USERNAME is your First and Last name, with no space in between, i.e. GeorgeWashington.
YOUR PROFILE should always be reviewed and updated upon logging in to make sure your personal info is correct. Be sure to include your own e-mail address to receive a copy of your submitted reports and to recover a forgotten password.
YOUR PASSWORD can be recovered by using the Lost your password feature, only if you have provided DSA with your e-mail address. Enter your username or e-mail address and we will send you an automatic e-mail response to reset your password. If you have any difficulties logging in please e-mail email@example.com and someone will help you by the next business day.
YOUR CLIENT AREA can be found on the left side after you log in, which updates you with important tax news, due dates and other tax notes.