YOUR USERNAME is your First and Last name, with no space in between, i.e. GeorgeWashington.
YOUR PROFILE should always be reviewed and updated upon logging in to make sure your personal info is correct. Be sure to include your own e-mail address to receive a copy of your submitted reports and to recover a forgotten password.
YOUR PASSWORD can be recovered by using the Lost your password feature, only if you have provided DSA with your e-mail address. Enter your username or e-mail address and we will send you an automatic e-mail response to reset your password. If you have any difficulties logging in please e-mail email@example.com and someone will help you by the next business day.
YOUR CLIENT AREA can be found on the left side after you log in, which updates you with important tax news, due dates and other tax notes.
- Monday, January 18th, 2016 for Martin Luther King Day
- Monday, February 15th, 2016 for Presidents’ Day
- Friday, March 25th, 2016 for Good Friday
- Monday, May 30th, 2016 for Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4th, 2016 for Independence Day
- Monday, September 5th, 2016 for Labor Day
- Monday, October 10th, 2016 for Columbus Day
- Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016 closed and will reopen Monday, November 28th for the Thanksgiving Holiday
- Christmas & year-end Holiday Closings to be announced.